- Ability to handle all commodities moved through rail distribution in Inland Empire, Los Angeles, and Stockton CA.
- Experience handling various railcar type through all facilities
- Experience in handling various commodities: steel, lumber, pipe, aluminum, zinc, liquid bulk, dry bulk, food grade, and finished goods.
- Between our 10 facilities 7 of these facilities are served by the BNSF and 3 are served by the Union Pacific
- Large flatbed truck fleet with ability to handle various commodities safely through local distribution in Southern CA and Northern CA along with state wide trucking.
- Liquid tank fleet- Southern CA
- Light weight tractor trailer combination- fleet load weight ranges from 48,000-56,000 gross load weight
- Partner with dedicated carrier to transport material from CA to Mexico
- Container Movement
- Devanning of heavy weight and standard weight containers
- Access to direct movement off of various Break Bulk Terminals in Port of Long Beach/Los Angeles and Port of Stockton
- Web based customer portal with access to inventory, BOL, Signed POD’s, invoices, and specialized reporting
- Live tracking of all trucks in transit with posted delivery times for all loads
- Sophisticated reporting to provide customer transparency and confidence in movements handled
Multi Commodity Transload
- MHX has experience handling various commodities that move via rail, barge, or truck distribution
- MHX experience includes but is not limited to: Steel Products, Aluminum, Lumber, Wallboard, Rebar, Tires, Dry Bulk, Break Bulk, Consumer Goods, and Food Grade material.